If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Purex Crystals!!

I was recently selected as a Purex Insider, which means that I get to share my thoughts on their new products with you guys. I love being able to tell you all about new things.

I was recently sent a sample of Purex Complete Crystals Softener. It is the neatest stuff, it is a fabric softener, but is not a liquid or a sheet, it is crystals.

They are not oil based, which I love. I hate it when I use softener on my towels, and they begin to repel water rather than absorbing it. Since I started using the Crystals, I have not had that problem.

I also LOVE the scent, it is fresh but not overwhelming. I think some softeners can just be too strong, this one seems to be just right for me. I also love the convenience of the crystals. You just sprinkle them in the washer at the beginning of the load and forget about it.

I have not had any problems with staining or leaving greasy marks on the clothes, which has happened in the past when I have used different liquid softeners.

Over all, I LOVE this product. I don't usually get super excited about new things, but this is (in my opinion) worth it. I will definitely be looking for this the next time I stop at the grocery store.

Now for my favorite part, saving money, if you Like Purex on Facebook, you can print out a $1.00 coupon!!

No comments: