If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Gift!!

I am sure we all love to get that big red box of chocolate on Valentines day, but although chocolate is nice I do appreciate gifts that I can use. You know, shower gels, body sprays, things that make you feel special and extra girly!!

I recently had the opportunity to review some bubble bath and massage oil from Pure Romance. I have to say that I think the bubble bath smells great, and what girl doesn't like to take a long hot bubble bath at the end of an extremely long day??



The massage oil is also nice, when I can squeeze in time to sit down long enough to get a massage.

Overall I think the products were great, and would be a really nice gift for Valentines day, or any other occasion.



No comments: