If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Baskin Robbins for Valentines Day!!

I love flowers for Valentines day, but bring me an ice cream cake and you win the prize!! Ice cream is one of my FAVORITE foods, even though I do not eat it a lot. Baskin Robbins has the perfect gift for Valentines day, three super yummy cakes that will make you cry tears of happiness!!

Double Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cake, just reading the name is enough to make me happy, but wait until you taste this cake.  It is so very good!!  I love chocolate and when you combine it with ice cream, WONDERFUL!! 

There are other flavors to choose from, Sweetheart Ice Cream Cake and Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Ice Cream Cake.  Any of these cakes would make the Perfect gift for Valentines day, especially if you forgot to order your flowers, or are just looking to do a little something extra.

Make sure you stop by Baskin Robbins and check out their treats, you will be so glad you did!!


disclosure:  I was provided a cake to review, however all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: