If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Relief for an achy neck!!

I am sure I have mentioned it before, but I exercise a lot, and run long distance, so I have a few aches and pains. I have seen some really cute rice bags around the bloggy world, but most of them are small. Since I usually need a heating pad or those heat patches for my neck and/or back, I wanted to make a rice pack that would work.

So, I cut a long, thin strip of fabric. Then I folded it in half (right sides together) and sewed up the sides.

Next I turned it right side out and filled it with rice, this one took two small bags.

Next, I folded the raw edges in and sewed the end closed.

I took all of five minutes, and works wonderfully. It fits my neck perfectly!!

I am linking to these great parties!!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

I don't know why I have never thought about making one myself before. I too have lots of aches and pains and I can never find one that covers all of them. Maybe now I can go through my stash and find some cute fabric and make my own too.
Thank you for sharing.