If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Bathroom Decor!!

Okay, to continue with the frugal Christmas decorating ideas, today I want to show you how I finished my bathroom. I placed the Christmas basket from yesterday's post on the counter, but needed something else.

So, I pulled out some of my ornaments that were not being used on the tree this year, and found a glass vase. I placed the ornaments in the vase, tied some ribbon on, and set the vase on a huge candle stick that I found a while back at a yard sale.

Tada, this is how my little bathroom counter looks this Christmas.

Stay tuned tomorrow for more frugal Christmas ideas, and the Giveaway bash starts tomorrow!!

I am linking to these great parties:
Twelve Crafts Till Chirstmas
Get Your Craft On
Take A Look Tuesday
Anti-Procrastination Tuesday

No comments: