If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Banquet!!



If you are anything like me, you have those days sometimes that are super busy. What is the last thing you want to do on those super busy days? Cook!! Well, Banquet has some really great solutions. Banquet offers a variety of frozen dinners that not only taste great, but are really easy and quick to prepare. Banquet is running a new promotion as a way to say thank you to families everywhere. For a limited time, if you purchase a specially marked box of Banquet, you will get a game piece that can be worth anywhere from $10 to $100,000 or a Banquet coupon.

Thanks to Mom Central I was able to try some of the Banquet meals, and I have to say that they were very tasty. So, be sure to pick up one of the specially marked boxes of Banquet and see if you are one of the lucky moms who win.

“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Banquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”





No comments: