If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yard Sale Score!!

Okay, you all know how much I love to go to yard sales. Well, if you go to yard sales you know that occasionally you will find a little "treasure". This was my super find of the day. A Michael Kors hand bag. I got it for $8.00!! Needless to say, I LOVE IT!!. I usually only buy vintage handbags, but I could not pass this up.





Did you find a "treasure" this week? If so, leave a comment and let us know about it.

4 comments:

Debra said...

Very nice deal! Now, if I could only find that kind of stuff in yard sales around here?

BargainFun said...

I love orange I am jealous ! My latest garage sale find www.bargainfun.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

I picked up an old dinosaur stereo for $5! It is BIG! I had to clear a whole shelf for it! But the reason I bought it? It has a working turn table and cassette player! The radio works great too!

Hoosier Homemade said...

I have tons of orange. Our High School colors are orange and black. Great deal!
Thanks for sharing!
~Liz