If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Super Trip!!!






I went to Walmart and Kmart today and look what I got. Halloween stuff was 90% off, so I stocked up. I got three shirts, two pumpkins bags for candy, one tablecloth, two pumpkin carving kits, 10 small gift bags, two big sheets of window clings, one pack of cookie cutters, two bags of candy, eight little ghost yard decorations, one package of pumpkin garland, two big packs of spiderwebs, one Halloween hand towel, and one pumpkin pet costume. My total at Walmart was $6.03 plus tax, and my Kmart total was $3.16. Needless to say I was extremely happy with all of my great buys.

1 comment:

Jill said...

WTG!! You did Good :)