If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cooking Day!!



I am going to try "Monthly Cooking" this month. I got off to a great start today, but did not manage to do it all in one day like some of the more experienced cooks. This is what I made; the first picture is a breakfast casserole and eight breakfast sandwiches. The breakfast sandwiches have sausage, egg, and cheese on them, and they are assembled on hamburger buns. The second picture is King Ranch Chicken Casserole, Easy Chicken Quesadillas filling, and three bags of Potato soup. All of these are now in the freezer. I don't think I did too bad for my first try. I have about eight more recipes to make, and I will try to get to that tomorrow or Monday.

Have you ever tried Once A Month Cooking? If so let me know how you liked it, or disliked it. Do you have a favorite freezer recipe, if so please let me know all about it. I love trying new recipes.

2 comments:

jpkittie said...

Good for you! I have done pastas/baked zitis/lasagnas in the past - they turn out wonderfully!

Braeg Heneffe said...

We've tried once a month cooking a couple of times but find it gets repetitive eating the same food over and over unless you want to spend the first week of each month cooking different meals