If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stretching the Buck!!


How do you stretch your buck??
One of the things we do is use reusable baby wipes. When my youngest daughter was born, I started off making my own baby wipes out of paper towels, and a soap solution. Since then, I have decided to use reusable wipes. I ordered some off of Ebay, but baby washcloths work just as good. I simply wet it with warm water when it is time to change her, then rinse it out and drop it in the laundry hamper when I am done. This idea has helped us to stretch our buck.

How do you stretch your buck? I would love to hear all of your wonderful ideas.

No comments: