If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New To Blogging

I am new to the world of blogging. I have been reading some really great ones lately, and have learned so many valuable things. I am currently on a quest to live frugally, and save all of the money that I can. I have a family of five, that includes one in diapers, and one in pull-ups. I am a stay-at-home mom, so I do everything that I can to make sure our family is provided for, and save the most money, at the same time. I know there are several people out there just like me, who need to save all they can, so I am going to share my experiences, and some of the great deals that I find. Hopefully it will help others who are trying to live frugally too.

No comments: