If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

It is here!!

Okay, sorry for yet another absence, but I have been hard at work. You all know I love to sew, and I finally went through with an idea I have had for a while. I now have an Etsy shop, Phebe Sky!! I am still in the process of adding all of my items, and am creating new ones all of the time.

I love creating things, so I have decided to share them with everyone!!

Please head over and check out my shop. I am waiting for my logo and header to be designed, so hopefully the shop will not look so plain in a couple of days.

I would love any feedback you may have.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Love it. And I love the pillow case dresses.

As I've said 100 times, you're so talented.