If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mini Cinch Sack!!

I had some cute Funky Frog fabric left over, so I decided to make my three year old daughter her own little back pack.

I lined the inside with a coordinating fabric, and used green ribbon that I folded in half and sewed a zigzag stitch down the middle for the straps.

She LOVES the fact that she has her own "back pack"!!

I am linking to these great parties!!

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Aww! That is so cute! I love it! What a great idea! :)

Kelly's Lucky You said...

How adorable!! You are so creative!

Andrea @ The Greenbacks Gal said...

Darling fabric!

MomMaven said...

so cute!

pamlovesbooks said...

what a great idea! where were you when my daughter was little and she needed her own "pack pack"?

Lisa said...

Love it!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

Love the fabric too. Cute!

Kelli said...

Girl, you need to go into business!! Super cute!

Jessi said...

That's freakin' adorable! I need one for me!