If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dollar Tree Homeschool Supplies!!

I love taking a walk through the Dollar Tree to see what I can find. Recently I was in looking around, and found some of the neatest stuff. I guess it is their spring items, but they have the huge magnifying glass with bug tweezers. They have bug catching kits, butterfly nets, and containers. There are tons of projects that you could incorporate into your homeschool plans with these items!!

I was super excited, because things don't last very long around our house. There are several children who get joy out of destructing anything they can get their hands on!! However disturbing that may sound, that is how it is!!

For $1.00 I can afford to grab several and keep the extra on hand for when one is broken!!

So, the next time you are out and about, swing into the Dollar Tree and stock up on your spring time school items!!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

I hadn't considered going there for supplies. However, once I become a teacher, I'm sure I will be going there often. Good idea.

Kelly's Lucky You said...

Dollar Tree is my favorite of the dollar stores. Love the bargains!

MomMaven said...

I have gotten tons of homeschooling supplies at Dollar Tree over the years!

pamlovesbooks said...

i lurve dollar stores!!!!

Lisa said...

Great ideas here even if you don't homeschool!

Shanaka @ Mama Bee Does said...

We love visiting the Dollar Tree here :)

Kelli said...

Oh that is so neat! Guess I need to hit our dollar tree.

Also, I find some great things in the dollar section of target!

Jessi said...

Those are pretty sweet! I love the dollar tree. I always find something awesome in there. My boys would think these are way rad. Thanks for the heads up.