If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Are your hands cold?

Do you guys get cold hands and feet often? I do, especially when I am outside for extended periods of time during the winter. Don't get me wrong, I live in the south, and it is not super cold here, but cold enough.

Our neighboring town has a Christmas parade every year, at night. I have been on a float for the past two years, and it is COLD!! So, last year I figured out how to keep my hands and feet a little warmer, I used
Hand Warmers and Foot Warmers.

They are the neatest little things, you open the package, shake it up a little and slip it in your glove or shoe. It is that simple, and you have warmth that will last for a long time.

photo source: handwarmers.net

No comments: