If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Resolutionize Your Mommy-tude, Shape Up!!

We are continuing in our Resolutionize series today, we have already covered Mommy Time, Attitude Adjustment, and Dropping the Frump. Today we will be talking about Shaping up!!

That is right, I am sure all of us can use a little shape up, right? I know I have mentioned exercise a couple of times in this series, but I really feel that it is important. Exercise helps with so many things, like stress relief, health, self esteem, and happiness. Let's face it, it is hard to be truly happy, if you are constantly worrying about how you look.

I am not saying that everyone needs to be a size 00, that only happens if you have super human genetics, and I wouldn't recommend it anyway (no offense to anyone out there). I am simply talking about carving out 30 minutes to 1 hour everyday or every other day to squeeze in some exercise. It will make you feel so much better, as long as you are not too ambitious.  Don't try to run a marathon on your first day!!

The next thing we need to shape up is our eating habits. I am not talking about a massive reconstruction here, however if you want to tackle that, by all means go for it. I am talking about making more conscious decisions about the food that you choose to feed to yourself and your family. Maybe try to add a couple more servings of fruits and vegetables every day, or more fiber.

I think you will see that once you start to shape up one area of your life, you will gain a little momentum and keep going on to other areas.

Be sure to check out the other great Resolutionize posts in the Betterliving network!!
Resolutionize Your Finances
Resolutionize Your Home: Tackling the Big Project List
Resolutionize Your Wallet
Resolutionize Your Green Life:  Green Your Beauty Routine
Resolutionize Your Mommy Groove: Meal Planning
Resolutionize Your Kitchen: Organize Your Kitchen Storage


No comments: