If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Great GoodWill Finds!!

You guys know how I love a good thrift store!! Well, I happened to stop by the GoodWill today, and this is what I found. My total today was $14.00, not too bad!!
Two pairs of skinny jeans for my oldest daughter, as well as a shirt for her.  One belt for me, and three shirts and a sweater.  I also found three books, one small wooden box (upcoming project) and a purple trash can.  I do have to say, I love GoodWill, they always have really great deals!!


1 comment:

Crunchy Deals said...

I love Goodwill too . . . it's hit or miss in my area, but I can find good almost unused stuff! Plus, lots of times they have unopened (still in the packaging) things from Target!