If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

$1.50 Decor!!

Well, you all know that i love the Good Will store and the Dollar Tree. So, this project combines those two, whoo hoo!! I found the candle stick at Good Will for $0.50, but it was pretty ugly to start with.
I gave it a coat of dark brown spray paint to cover up the ugliness.  Once that dried, I took some black paint and brushed it on, and then removed some with a rag.  I really like the effect that it gave.  Once that was dry, I brought out the trusty Gorilla Glue (love that stuff) and attached my glass container (Dollar Tree $1.00) to the candle stick.


Once it was completely dry, I added it to my bathroom.  I have a candle in the glass in the picture, but I am thinking I may fill it up with cotton ball or something else.

I am linking to these great parties.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT IDEA LOOKS GREAT

Jessi said...

That turned out beautifully. Love it!