If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Super Easy Shirt and Skirt!!

I am super excited about my latest sewing project. I made this yesterday for my oldest daughter. We had picked out the material a while back, and I have been trying to decide what to make out of it.

Well, after seeing this cute tutorial yesterday about a peasant toddler dress, I decided to tweak it a little and this is what I came up with.

I took a yard of fabric for the shirt, however, I could have made it a little smaller. It took about a half a yard for the skirt. I love the way it turned out, and this is the first time I have made a long sleeve shirt!!


I am linking to these great parties:
Frugal Friday
Feature Yourself Friday
Flaunt it Friday
Look At Me Party
Frugalisious Friday
Simply Designing
Funky Junk Interiors
Scrappy Saturdays
Saturday is Crafty Day
A Little Lovely

No comments: