If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

From plain to Sparkle!!

Okay, to carry on with the Christmas Decorating on a budget, today I will tell you about my shiny little cones!! I needed something to go on the mantle in the den, that was not breakable!!

I have seen the little sparkle cones (trees) and thought those were cute, so I decided to make a couple. I already had some red tinsel, so I grabbed a couple of the floral foam cone things. Next I took the glue gun and started gluing.

It did not take that long, and I am happy with the way they turned out. It gives the mantle just enough sparkle!!

I am linking to these great parties:
Thrilling Thrusday
It's Stinkin Cute
Home For The Holidays
Some What Simple

No comments: