If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Simple decorations with Christmas balls!!

If you are trying to decorate on a budget, have no fear, there are tons of things that you can do with regular ornaments!! Decorating for Christmas does not have to be expensive. I have already blogged about some of our decorations using natural elements, and today we will talk about ornaments, or the Christmas balls, as my children refer to them.

I wanted to add a little something to my kitchen to make it feel a little more Christmas like, so I decided to take some of the ornaments that we are not using on the tree this year and hang them in the window at the sink. I took some ribbon that I already had and tied it onto the ornaments. I hung the ribbon using thumb tacks.

I used this method in the dining room as well. I needed something else to make it look like Christmas, so I went to the Dollar Tree and picked up some large ornaments, and hung them from the light fixture using ribbon. Super simple, super frugal, and I like the way it looks!!

You could easily continue this theme throughout your home in doorways and windows!!

I am linking to these great parties!!

No comments: