If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sites that I find helpful!!

Hi everyone, I know it has been a while since I last posted. I want to apologize, but I was a little burned out and needed a break.

During my break, I have found some awesome sites that have really been helping me, so I wanted to share them with you.

I love the daily devotions on Proverbs 31 Ministries. This site is so encouraging and uplifting for women. You can sign up to have the daily devotions delivered to your inbox.

Inspired To Action is another good one. It is full of inspiring things for Moms.

I hope you all are having a great week so far!! 


No comments: