If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cleaning Out!!

One of the most annoying things for me is clutter, but with seven people in this house you can not avoid it. So my solution is to keep it under control, but how do you do that??

Clean it out!! Attack clutter zones (places in your home that tend to accumulate more stuff than others). This is one of the bad ones in my house, the closet in the laundry room. It just seems like everything gets thrown in there. Well, the other day I simply could not stand it any longer.

This is the before picture, I know it is terrible, but this is how it looked. The trash bag does not have trash in it, it had clothes that I need to get ready for a consignment sale.


So, I took everything out and sorted it. Laundry supplies together, cleaning supplies together, craft supplies together, that sort of thing.

I dusted the shelves, and swept the bottom, and then placed everything back inside neatly.

This is the end result. Tons better than the before picture.

So, how do you keep a handle on clutter??

No comments: