If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another t-shirt refashion!!

While I was at the Dollar Tree the other day, I picked up this cute pink t-shirt for my oldest daughter. It was way to long, so I cut the bottom off and turned it into embellishments. I used the bottom of the shirt along with some left-over material from one of the other t-shirt refashions that I did.

This is how it turned out!!


I am linking to these great parties:
It's Party Time Thursday
Fabric Fun Thursday
SYS blog link party
Get Your Craft On Thursday
Make It Wear It
Cheap Thrills Thursday


2 comments:

KimMalk said...

That's cute - a custom t-shirt for $1. Great job.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so cute. always a bargain when you refashion something.

Thanks for sharing.
Tracy