If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A little motivation!!

I don't know about you guys, but sometimes I just need a little motivation. Sometimes it seems as if all of the circumstances surrounding you can weigh you down so much that it feels like you can not move, like you are stuck in one spot. I love this song, it talks about God taking the shackles off of your feet so you can dance and praise him. You know, through all of the trials we have been through especially in this past year, I have learned that if you can just praise Him, no matter what, you will be blessed and you will bless others as well.

I hope you enjoy!!



No comments: