If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday!!

Well, I had fallen off of the menu planning wagon, but am back on this week. I have found that creating a menu helps to save sooooo much money. Although it may not be fancy, this is our menu for the week!!




Monday
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Left over chicken
Dinner: Roast, Rice, and Potatoes

Tuesday
Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Chef Boyardee (Great deal on this at Kroger this week!!)
Dinner: Roast left overs

Wednesday
Breakfast: Fried Potatoes and eggs
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches
Dinner: Chicken bog and sweet potatoes

Thursday
Breakfast: Grits
Lunch: Pizza Rolls (Great deal on these at Kroger this week!!)
Dinner: Left over chicken bog and sweet potatoes

Friday
Breakfast: Pancakes
Lunch: Turkey Sandwiches
Dinner: Chicken Chili and zucchini

If you want to see more menus, be sure to visit Menu Plan Monday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi- Wondering how you make your chicken bog. My husband really likes chicken bog, so I had planned to make him some soon. In the meantime, I bought some Zatarains chicken flavored rice, because the pic on the box looks like chicken bog! I used two packages of that, a handful of cooked, chopped chicken, and a package of sliced smoked sausage. Hubby loved it!
Melanie