If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

CVS Deal Alert!!

I have read some recent posts about Huggies diapers that were on clearance at CVS. I took a trip to my local CVS yesterday and did not find the Huggies on clearance, but I did find the CVS brand diapers (mega pack) on clearance for 75% off, which made them $3.49. The smaller packs of CVS diapers were also on clearance for 50% off which made them $4.74, then you get $2.00 ECB's back on them. That is a great deal.

While I was there I found a few other items on clearance. The CVS brand wipe refills were on clearance for $1.32, which is also a great price.

The CVS hand sanitizer that is located in the baby section was on clearance for $0.82, and the CVS cotton swabs (125 count) were on clearance for $0.92.

So, if you plan to make a trip to CVS soon, make sure you check out these items.

No comments: