If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Garden Update!!

Okay, so today was the opening of our local farmers market this season, and I was so excited. I love our local Farmers market. Granted, I live in a pretty small town, so the market itself is not that big, but the quality of the items is excellent. I was able to purchase two large Tomato plants, along with four small ones, and four small squash plants. I have added these to my garden.

I also started my potatoes. They are planted in the trash cans, as strange as that may seem. I read about how some people have grown potatoes in trashcans when they were short on space, so I decided to give it a try.


No comments: