If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Frugal Tip of The Day!!

Well, since everything on my blog is revolving around gardening today, I thought I would give you a frugal gardening tip. Although I cannot take credit for thinking of this one, I read it in a magazine, I thought it was really neat. So, what do these items have to do with your garden?

Easy, take your spoons (I found these at a yard sale today for $0.25 each) and label them with your sharpie marker. Write the name of the vegetable that you have planted, and place your marker there until your plants are big enough to actually see what you have planted. Now, some of you may not need a tool like this, but I thought it would definitely help me remember where my things are planted (especially if I misplace my garden plan).


No comments: