If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards!!

I am super excited to share with you all that I am a Tropicana Juciy Insider.  If you have not heard about the Juicy Rewards program from Tropicana, it is really great.  There are codes on specially marked packages of Tropicana that you can enter on Tropicana.com, once you build up enough points you can redeem them for discounts.  It is really simple, and Free to sign up, simply go to Tropicana.com and register to set up an account.  You can earn a Free point by using the code MOMCE-NTRAL.

I know that we all want to be as healthy as possible, and what a great incentive.  Earning discounts for buying your family healthy options.  So, go on over and sign up for your account, and start earning your rewards!!

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

No comments: