If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The challenge at hand.

On February 2, 2010 my hubby will have a back surgery that will take him out of work for 6 to 9 months. Thankfully we have disability insurance, so no worries there, but it will be more important now, than ever before, to save every penny. I have been working on building a little stockpile of the things that we use regularly and I have a pretty good stash. However, this is where the challenge comes in, we will need to spend the least and get the most, so I will be blogging our journey throughout this experience, and how we are making it work. There are many people out there that have either been through this before, or are currently going through it now. So I hope by sharing the things that we learn on our journey, someone else will find the help, hope, or motivation that they need to realize that they can do it.

No comments: