If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are You Up For A Challenge?


I recently learned of a Go Green challenge. This particular challenge lasts for an entire year, and during that year the participants are not to buy any new items like clothing or home goods for themselves. That made me stop and ask if I could do it too. I love to thrift and yard sale, but have never challenged myself to go for a set time period.

I think I am up to the challenge, are you? I would love for you all to join in on the Savin' Some Green Challenge. To enter the challenge all you have to do is commit to only buy used items for yourself and home for an entire year. Children in your home do not need to be included in this, because they grow so fast and usually need more than we do. Post a Green tip or challenge update on you blog once a week. Once every week I will post a Mr. Linky box here so everyone can leave a link back to their posts.

Okay ladies, I am excited!! Lets see how many people we can get involved in our challenge. Spread the word that we are doing our part to save our world.

If you want to join me, leave a comment on this post. I will post more details later.

Photo Source: Rustykeller.

1 comment:

Crazy Coupon Lady said...

Sounds tough, but fun! I'm sure it would make an impact on the environment and my budget! I'm in!