If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

New Cookware!!!


If you have been reading my blog for a while you probably know that I really like Rachel Ray. I love her recipes, and her cookbooks. We have been in need of some new cookware here for some time now. I went shopping today, and spotted a "Going Out Of Business" sign at Linens and Things so we stopped to see what kind of deals we could find. I was so excited to see the Rachel Ray cookware set, Knife set, and tong set on sale for 30% off. I know that 30% doesn't seem like much, but the cookware set retail price was $199.00, the Knife retail price was $99.00, and the tong set retail price was $29.99. I paid $139.00 for the cookware set, $69.00 for the knife set, and $20.99 for the tong set. My total was $247.14, which ads up to a savings of $99.00. I normally would not buy such high priced items, but since I cook all of the time, I thought it would be a good investment. Not to mention that it will give me a little motivation to get going in the kitchen when I don't really feel like it.

No comments: