If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kmart Goodies!!!


I went to Kmart today to take advantage of the double coupon days, and this is what I got.

My total was $7.98, I thought that was pretty good for:
(1) package of Kotex
(2) Betty Crocker Cake Icing
(1) Dove 16 FL. Oz. Shampoo
(1) 8 FL. Oz. Dove Intense Damage Therapy styling spray
(1) Vaseline total Moisture
(1) Vaseline Healthy hands and nails lotion
(1) Jergens Skin Firming lotion
(1) 20 FL oz. Johnson's Baby shampoo

I should have enough lotion to last for a very long time, but it is hard to pass up when it is so cheap. Did you find some great deals at Kmart, if so leave me a comment and let me know all about it.

No comments: