If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins!!!


These are so yummy. I was looking for good muffin recipes, and came across this one at $5 Dinners. I have to admit that I am not a big fan of pumpkin, but I do love chocolate chips, so I thought I would give it a try. I am so glad I did, these really are good.

The Recipe:

3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup of oil
2 eggs
1/4 cup of water
3/4 cup canned pumpkin
1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400. Grease 12 medium muffin tins. Mix all ingredients with a hand mixer. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

That's it. If you love this recipe, you should head over to $5 Dinners. She has some really great, frugal recipes.

I am looking for a mocha muffin recipe, if anyone has a good one I would love to know all about it.

1 comment:

Mrs.Wilson said...

This sounds real yummy! I think I will have to try this one out! Thanks for sharing your great find!