If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Super Find!!


I wanted to share my super deal. I am so excited!! A couple of Saturdays ago I stopped at a cute little consignment shop in the town where I live and bought a couple of things. When I was checking out there was a bowl on the counter with a sign that said "Draw a card", well I drew a card that was for a $10.00 gift certificate, since I had only spent about $6.00 there that day, I was excited about that. I went in today and guess what I found, a bread maker. I have always wanted one, but have never gotten around to buying it. Well, guess how much the bread maker cost, $10.00, so I used my $10.00 gift certificate. I only paid $0.70 for it, can you say super deal. I can't wait to make some bread, I just sent hubby off to the store to buy a couple of ingredients that I don't have, so I can make my first batch. I love good deals, and this is the best one that I have found in a long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whahooo! for you!! That is a great deal!
I'd love to have one too, if I had space for it in my kitchen. lol I don't have counter space, or even cupboard space to store it. Guess it's hand made, hand kneaded bread for us!

Jill said...

You Go Girl! Congrats!! I can smell that bread baking already *drool* :)

mom_of2boys said...

Awesome! I got rid of mine 6 years ago and now I want it back! I'd love to find one that cheap.

Unknown said...

Great score! We use our bread maker all the time. I love it. Enjoy yours