If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Work It Out!!


I don't know about you, but it seems like I just can not get that baby weight off. Well, I have decided that I am going to do it this time. I am devoting time each night after the kids are in bed to get in shape. My method is the treadmill. So far I have been walking about 1.5 miles each night. I am excited and determined to get fit and stay fit this time. As far as diet goes, I am eating less, but am also considering going vegetarian. I am looking for good Vegan recipes. As motivation for myself on this weight loss journey, I have decided to post my progress on my blog. I guess this will help with my accountability. It is always easier to do something when you have someone else who will help keep you motivated, and hold you accountable.
If you are going through the same struggle as me, and would like to hop on the "weight loss train" leave me a comment. I would love to find a buddy to help keep me going when I get a little discouraged. Good luck to all, and lets start working it out.

No comments: