If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walmart Wednesday


It is Walmart Wednesday here at Savin' Some. I will start the list with my favorites, that are still good.
Just a recommendation, if you have not already purchased an All You magazine from Walmart, go get one. It is filled with many money saving coupons.

Huggies Clean Team wipes, $1.64, use the $3.00 off of 2 coupon. These wipes are great, especially if you are potty training (they do not clog up the toilet).

Kotex liners, $1.00, use the $1.00 coupon from the All You magazine, or from recent inserts.

Van Camp's Pork and Beans are on sale, 2 for $0.88, this is a pretty good deal if you eat pork and beans. We use them to make beanie weenies, just cut up some hotdogs and throw them together in a pot.

Mustard is on sale for $0.92, use the $0.30 coupon that expires on 8/31/08, and mustard for $0.62. This is a pretty good deal.

Bic Ball Point Pens are $0.88 each, use the $1.00 off of 2 and get them for $0.38 a pack, not as good as the freebie deal from Walgreens last week, but still good.

Don't forget to use the Sarah Lee Free bread coupon from Sunday's insert if you got it.

Johnson's Buddy Bars, $0.97, use the $1.00 coupon and get them free. My kids love these things.

That is all that looks exciting to me this week, but if I missed a good deal leave me a comment and let me know about it.

No comments: