If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Inspiration Monday!!

"I Will Not Be Moved", that is the title of one of my favorite songs. It is by Natalie Grant. The title of the song says it all, but I want to talk about the words of the song.

"I will stumble, I will fall down, but I will not be moved. I will make mistakes, I will face heartache, but I will not be moved. On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, I will not be moved.
Bitterness has plagued my heart many times before, my life has been like broken glass, and I have kept the score of all my shattered dreams and though it seemed that I was far to gone, MY brokenness helped me to see, It's grace I'm standing on"

It is so easy to get bitter when things do not work out as you would like for them to, or when you find out about others who are trying to bring you down. However, it is at these times that it is most important to stand on that solid rock, and hold tight to the hand of God, after all you may stumble and even fall, but God will never let go.

There are times that you just have to let go of disappointments and even people who try so hard to weaken your faith and make you fall. After all, all other ground is sinking sand! Don't ever let anyone take your faith from you or make it weak, because when it all comes down to it, sometimes the other things are just not worth it.

No comments: