If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thrifty Thursday








It is Thrifty Thursday, and today I am painting my son's room. He loves animals, so we did a jungle theme. We are not finished yet, but we did get a good start. We started with white walls, and a cute jungle rug I found at a yard sale as inspiration. This is some of what we have done so far. Have you decorated your child's room in a cute theme? Leave me a comment and let me know what you did.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Our nursery's theme is "God Keeps His Promises". Each wall has a mural depicting one of God's promises. One wall has stars to remind us of God's promise to Abraham that his descendants would be as numerous as the stars. The next has Noah's Ark to remind us of God's promise to Noah not to ever flood the earth again. The next wall has a mural of heaven, to remind us of God's promise to believers of eternal life in heaven. The last wall just has some crosses above the large bookcase that go with the theme. If you'd like to see pictures, email me! :-) We did the murals ourselves.