If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tasty Tuesday


Tasty Tuesday, our recipe today is Crockpot Sunday Dinner. This recipe was posted on Biblical Womanhood Crystal had a great post on Frugal Recipes. This recipe was sent in by Kris.

In a crockpot I layer:

2 cloves of garlic
6 - 8 peeled and sliced carrots
4 - 5 peeled and sliced potatoes
Salt and pepper
1 pound of browned hamburger
6 oz of tomato paste
6 oz of water

Turn on high and leave for 3-4 hours. It's great with homemade bread.
-Kris

I added a can of tomato sauce, a couple of tablespoons of sugar, and about 4 more oz. of water. It turned out very well, I will def. be adding this one to my book.

No comments: