If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Other Great Deals for the week!!

Walgreens has a couple of good deals this week. This is what caught my eye:

Memo books are 8/$1.00
Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Eye Roller $7.99
Dove Hair Care 2/$4.99, use (2)$1.50 coupons

Rite Aid has some really good deals this week. This is what looks good to me:

Irish Spring 3pk. soap $0.99, use the $0.30 coupon from today's paper.
Lady Speed Stick $0.99, use the $0.75 coupon from today's paper.
Soft Soap $0.99, use the $0.35 coupon from today's paper.
Chex Mix is on sale for $0.99, use the $0.50 coupon from the paper a few weeks back.

I think rite aid has some of the best deals for the week. Have you found some really great deals this week? Leave me a comment and let me know all about it.

No comments: