If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Frugal Friday

Hello Everyone, it is Frugal Friday again, and I want to share a site that I found yesterday. My husband and I are trying to have a date night once a month, and I think this site will help out. It is Restaurant.com. On this site you can enter your zip code and the participating restaurants in your area will appear on your screen. You can purchase gift certificates to these restaurants for nearly half price. You can get a $50 gift certificate for $20.00. I think that is a great deal, a savings of $30.00. You can also get the gift certificates in smaller amounts, but we will definitely be using this for our monthly outing.

No comments: