If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Target Finds!!

I found some really great deals at Target today. If you go, be sure to check out the clothing clearance. I found ladies jeans on sale for $4.98, there is a $3.00 denim coupon on the Target site, which makes them $1.98!! What a great deal. I also found men's jeans on sale for $11.98, if you use the coupon on them you can get them for $8.98.

Also be sure to check the summer clearance, I found some great toys and water bottles, all for under $1.00.

**Update:  Be sure to check the Febreze, the double packs have been spotted for $1.24**  Thank you Tamara B!!

1 comment:

Tamara B. said...

I was in Target last and found a double packs of Febreze THAI Dragon Fruit Air Refreshner for only $1.24!!!!!! Just wish I had my coupons with me because I would have gotten them all for free. Please pass this on for me!