If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning!!

Well, with Spring right around the corner, you know what that means. It means it is time to start cleaning!! That is right, you know what I am talking about, the "dreaded" spring cleaning!!

I say dreaded, but I think I kind of look forward to it. This year I am going to focus on clearing out!! We have had a few changes in our lives recently and it has made me realize that sometimes less is better!!

At our house, there are certain things that we have to keep, for instance, clothes. I keep sizes that older children have outgrown for the younger ones. They are usually only a size or two off, but you still have to store them somewhere. In our case the attic is where we keep it.

There are however, tons of things that we can, and will, be parting with. I plan to start at one end of the house and work my way through the entire thing!! I know some of you guys probably think I am crazy, but I just know I will feel so much better once this is done!!!

Along with cleaning our belongings, I am also trying to clean up the way that we eat. I have been reading a lot lately about clean eating, and am very interested. I am slowly but surly changing the way we shop and cook. Trying to figure out how to do it on a budget, seems like it will be the most challenging part, but I am up for a challenge.

So, what are you all doing to prepare for the spring time? Do you have any special routines that you do? If so, please leave a comment and share with everyone.

photo source: lusi

No comments: