If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Secret Weight Loss Tool!!

So, what is you favorite weight loss tool?? Mine is the Food Journal!! I know it may sound dorky to some of you guys, and like too much work for others, but I have found that it really works.

When you start writing down everything you eat, or at least for me, you start to make better decisions. For instance, I would rather be able to write down that I ate an orange, rather than a bag of chips.

It holds you accountable to yourself. When you are serious about it, and actually write down everything you eat and drink, and the calories that it contains, you realize where you "going wrong".

It is easy to notice the pattern when you can look at several days of food entries, and it is easier to correct them.

So, that is one of my favirte weight loss secrets, do you have any??  If so, leave a comment and share with everyone.  I love to learn new ways to maintain my weight.
photo source: moonchaser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have an app on my phone that allows me to do the same thing and I LOVE it! There's also a website. It's called My Fitness Pal http://myfitnesspal.com