If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Simple Cinch Sack!!

I was super excited with this project. I had some left over fabric form my $3.00 chair transformation, so I decided to try a cinch sack. This is the first time I have made a cinch sack, and was a little nervous, especially about the straps.

All in all, it was really easy. Mine is a little too long, I could have made it a couple of inches shorter, but it works. I also lined the inside and added a pocket on the inside. Those are also firsts for me.

I will be posting a tutorial soon. I am linking to these great parties.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! The colors are great!

Thanks for sharing in FFA!

Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/