If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Simple Circle Skirt!!

I love this skirt, it is so easy to make once you figure out how to fold the fabric. Many of you probably would not have a problem with this, but I did. Anyway, I figured it out on the second one I did.

This is the one that I made for my "almost" three year old daughter. She thinks she is a princess and loves to twirl, so this is perfect for her.

It probably took less than 30 minutes from start to finish. You simply make the pattern, cut the fabric, hem the bottom, and sew the elastic to the top.

I am linking to these great parties!!

2 comments:

Jamie @ DIY Home Sweet Home said...

This is supper cute. I love the fabric you chose. I'm having my first link party tomorrow (Monday). It would be great if you could stop by and post your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple said...

aren't they so fun!! I have made so many that I can't count! Yours turned out cute!