If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Gifts!!

Okay, so do you still have people to buy for on your Christmas list?? What about the person who already has everything, what should you get them?? One of my favorite types of gifts to give are consumable gifts. Do you know what type of coffee or tea they like? If so, buy a bag or box of coffee, some creamer, and sweetener. Add a nice travel mug, and you have the perfect gift.

Why not give a family gift. Buy the ingredients for smores, a box of graham crackers, bag of marshmallow, and a big chocolate bar. Add a box of hot chocolate and maybe a fun game the family can play together.

These are examples of gifts that are sure to get used, and those are the type of gifts I like to give.

Do you have any last minute gift ideas??

photo source: All Recipe

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the idea of buying the things needed to make something like Smores and giving it as a family gift! I think I'll do that next year! :)