If you like what you see here, you can have it delivered to your inbox by subscribing. To subscribe, simply use the box located on the left side of the blog. I hope you enjoy.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Neat and fun fall activities!!

I don't know about you all, but Fall is one of my favorite seasons.  I love to see the leaves changing colors, and so do my children.  I have found several different ways to incorporate the Fall season with our homeschool.

Take a nature walk, we like to look at all of the different colors and talk about what happens after the leaves turn all of their pretty colors.

Pick up some of the different size and color leaves.  When you get back home you can press them, or color over them with crayons.

The leaves are great for tons of arts and crafts projects.

These are just a few of the ways that we incorporate fall into our school.  What about you all, what do you do during the Fall season?

photo source:  holten105

No comments: